Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Follow us:
News 14 Carolina is on Facebook Follow us on Twitter! RSS 

News

Creedmoor family left homeless after house fire

  • Text size: + -
TWC News: Creedmoor family left homeless after house fire
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

CREEDMOOR, N.C. – A Creedmoor family is homeless after a fire tore through their house Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters were called to Sam Moss Hayes Road just before 2 p.m.

Firefighters say it appears to have started with a grill and quickly grew to a three-alarm fire. They say the flames were massive when they arrived on the scene. Multiple crews were called in to help.

They also say the rain helped them contain it.

No one was hurt, but the home is a total loss.

10.11.12.247 ClientIP: 54.167.10.244 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP