Time Warner Cable News is seen in more than 1.3 million homes and thousands of businesses and hotel rooms across North Carolina.
Advertising on Time Warner Cable News allows advertisers to reach affluent, well-educated people who care about their community. Let our representatives tailor an advertising proposal to fit your company and your budget with:
- Effective reach to all Time Warner Cable customers in North Carolina or on any of our 4 individual channels serving the largest markets in the state
- High frequency and flexible ad schedules
- Targeted messages to entire DMA(s) or zoned advertising
- Customized sponsorships based on consumer interest
- High-profile, entitlement opportunities / content naming rights
Advertising on twcnews.com makes good business sense too. In fact, according to Nielsen Media Research, pairing digital advertising with TV advertising boosts message recall by 40%.
You, along with thousands of people each day, visit this website. Each year this site grows unique visitors, increases page views and lengthens time spent per use.
Opportunities include industry-standard-sized banner ads and pre-roll video ads that appear before news video clips on the site and on our mobile apps.
To learn more how your business or client can benefit by partnering with one of Time Warner Cable’s most valued channels and award-winning web site, contact Time Warner Cable Media Sales.